Thursday, January 22, 2009

Next Week...Hopefully...

So I have found a motor for my car and it will only cost me $100 to get it so yay...at least thats some good news. And also the guy that is fixing my car said that he should have it in by next week. So that is awesome too. Keep your fingers crossed that this all goes down without a hitch. I really need my car back. Even after it gets fixed I think that I am going to look for another car and try to trade mine in. I know I won't get much for it but at least I can try.

So today is our employee appriciation day. It used to be that we would go to VA and have a huge meeting and they would get everyone who was out of town (and that included us even though we were only an hour away) a room at the marriot for free. But this year because of how everything is going they decided to send us shirts and a little flyer to let our members know they should appriciate us and said...ok guys have fun. So its nice to not have to dress up today but I still would have loved the room instead lol. But its ok. This is nice too.

So my friend, A, her moms birthday is today so we are going to take her out and buy her some drinks. It's kind of funny because her mom is not a drinker at all so I am dying to see how this turns out. Should be interesting so I am going to buy some more batteries for my camera and capture the moments lol. Should be hilarious. =)

I am in just such a good mood today and I don't even know why. Everything is just nice. I hope that it stays that way. I like days like this... =)

~Baby Girl~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your car fixed! ALso I just wanted to say I was reading some of your stories on your other blog and they are really good. You should write more!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your input! It means so much! I hope that things work out with this chick. But there is always that chance that she will act like a 12 year old- Ha ha!