Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I heart the Beatles. -- Not many people know that about me but I am in love with the Beatles. I have been for years. (How awesome is it that as soon as I finished typing this some Beatles started playing.)

2. I used to take ballet. -- I love to dance and thats something that is commonly known but few people know that I actually took ballet when I was younger.

3. I am terrified of clowns. -- When I was younger I saw It and after that clowns were never happy people to me. I have a fear that they will try to kill me...it maybe be irrational but hey it is what it is. Also linked to this fear is a fear of storm drains....watch the movie and see if you go near one again.

4. I wasn't allowed to watch The Smurfs. -- For the longest time my mom wouldn't let me watch the smurfs because the bad guy used magic. So for a long time she wouldn't let me watch it and I had to go next door to my friends house if I wanted to see it.

5. I'm a compulsive pen and notebook buyer. -- For some reason I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I am writer or if it's because my mom is an office geek. But I will just buy notebooks and pretty pens just so I can write something on it. Not even anything important just something.

6. I love bright colored shoes and matching shirts or bags. -- I love to have shoes that are an interesting color. For example I found a pair of purple shoes that match a shirt I wear to work. I just love the way bright shoes look. =)

7. Movies can make me cry. -- I'm usually the action, car chase, if someone doesn't blow up or die the movies sucks, kinda girl, however. I have been known to cry at a few movies. Where the Red Fern Grows and Old Yeller get me every time.

8. I am addicted to Twilight. -- Yes as is most of America.

9. My addiction and love for vampires is well scary... -- I am a firm believer that one day I will find a vampire and he will be awesome and he will teach me everything. And then we will be happy together. ;-) You only wish I were joking....

10. I love to put my story characters through hell but in the end they must be happy. -- There is an occasional short story where things don't work out but in the long run if I write an actual long story my characters must be happy in the end or I hate writing it. I'm trying my hardest to get over this because lets face it not everything is life is happy and handed to you.

No comments: