Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

So Christmas was good. I really enjoyed spending the time with my family. I got an awesome pink ipod nano (and the little stuff that comes with it) from my parents a few pretty cool movies and some little nik naks from friends and family. My husband, L, surprised me this year. We've been having a really rocky year in our marriage so I wasn't expecting him to get me anything, and then when I came home Christmas eve I found a purse and a perfum, lotion, body wash set wating for me. It was really sweet!! I was so excited. =) I'm really hoping that things get better with us this year, please let 2009 bring something good to me. I'm really praying and keeping my fingers crossed for that one.

We spent a lot of time with family, I went to my moms and had dinner and then drove up to VA to meet with L and we hung out with his side of the family. We even drove around looking at christmas lights...I love christmas lights they were sooo pretty!! I took some pictures I don't know how wellt hey cam out but I will try to put them up here soon.

I'm really looking forward to New Years. We have a few party invites so I don't know what we are going to do. The plan was to bar hop so we are going to do that and then hit up the parties I guess lol.

Well thats all of an update that I can think of right now. I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year if I don't post again before then, but I probably will lol I am addicted to this blog now. =)

~Baby Girl~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope 2009 is much better for you! I am glad you had a good Christmas.

Kat said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I hope New Year's turned out well too.