Friday, December 5, 2008

Blah

I am so tired of all this drama in my life. Is it to much to ask that I can have a nice peaceful life without having the added stress? So much has been going on in my life lately. And it's always the way that it goes when you think that things are going good everything gets pulled out from under you and you are left standing there looking stupid. I'm gettig so tired of all this drama. It's wearing me down physically. I've started getting really bad stomach aches and I can't seem to get rid of even a simple cold. And there is a simple solution to end the drama...leave. Easier said then done when your heart is involved. I'm just getting tired, trying your hardest to hold on takes a lot out of you. I needed so bad to get some of that off my chest. I can feel myself sinking into sadness and I don't want to be there agian. I just have to keep writing, keep working, keep busy. This is a good place to vent. I'm glad I started this blog, it's another release and I can get my head straight.

God I need another vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. Things have a funny way of working themselves out! I have been pretty down before. COnsider this just a little bump in the road. It will get better.