Thursday, December 11, 2008

Untitled for now...

Heavens lost, angels fly
Your love is what use to light my sky
Where is my moon to light my way
Where is the face that made my day
Where have you gone my one true love
My beautiful angel sent from above
Forever gone you seem to be
Will you never again return to me
You've chosen such a different path
2 lovers + 2 gether = 4 ever remember the math
Where did our forever go
3 1/2 years is forever, how was I to know
I fought for you, love, every day
And I let nothing stand in my way
I would have died for you had you asked
But you kept all your feelings masked
I still love you, my heart was yours to steal
And I know if ou come back, my heart will heal
Heaven can be found, angels always fly
Your love still lights up my sky
Help me find the moon to light my way
Will you come back and make my day?

No comments: