Tuesday, February 17, 2009

V-Day

Helluuurr. =)

So my V-Day was really good. L and I went to VA to hang out and a friend of ours came too. And then we met up with L's cousin T and his lil brother T and his girlfriend. So there was a big group of us. We went to one of the malls and then went to see Friday the 13th. I have to say it was pretty good, def had me jumping in some places. L kept joking me because I was scared lol. But it was so much fun.

So I was nervous about seeing my dad like I've said before because he has issues with L being black...however my Aunt text me yesterday and told me that we would be having pizza with my dad friday when I get in. And so I text her back to ask her if he knew that I was going to be there. And she said yes and that he wants to see me. So I'm a little surprised he wants to see me, but at the same time I'm trying not to get to happy about it just yet because I don't know if he is just being nice until I get out there and then I'm going to hear it. I don't know I'm just trying not to be to happy about it until I can see for myself how its going to go. But I have a little hope. =)

Well just an update. I fly out friday morning and I don't know how frequently I will have access to a computer so if you don't hear from me for a week thats why! =)

XOXO,
Baby Girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you got a new car! I wanted to see Frday the 13th, but it sold out so I havent seen it yet. Good luck with your dad, I bet it will be just fine. Im praying that you have an amazing time!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering how your trip went!