Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Car

Well I finally got a new car. Well it's not new but it's new to me and it's really nice. It's a 91 Dodge Stealth R/T for those of you that don't know thats the sports car for dodge. So it's pretty cute. Its two doors, Maroonish red and has 18 inch crome rims already on it. I will be taking pictures and posting them up here. This is honestly the nicest car I have ever had. I like it a lot. I feel so lucky that we found it and for a pretty decent price too. I'm really excited about having it. =) I took it to VA and spent the whole day up there hanging out with friends up there that I haven't seen in a while.

And as if the car wasn't great enough...I am flying out to Portland, OR to visit some of my dads side of the family whom I haven't seen in oh about 7 years or so. My dad doesn't really speak to me because he is racist and my husband is black so I haven't talked to him steady in the three years I've been married. I haven't talked to my PoPo (my granddad) in a few years but my Aunt Diana (my dad's sister) keeps in touch with me on the regular and she let me know that my PoPo is sick. So I am going out to visit. However, they have not told my dad, so I'm sure he'll be pretty surprised when I just show up out there. He will probably find out before but thats ok. I just didn't know if I should tell him. My PoPo knows now and he is excited about seeing me. And so are my Aunt and Uncle and my moms parents are like 25 30 mins away from there so I am going to drive over there. (My Aunt and Uncle own there own car lot so I get to just sign a car out for the week I'm there...pretty sweet huh?) And visit with them and the rest of my cousins and stuff. And my oldest brother lives out there so I will get to stop and see him, which should be interesting. We aren't that close but we get along. I'm excited to see people and family that I haven't seen in years. My best friend from 6th grade is out there and it's been a loooooonnnnggg time since we've seen each other. I'm so excited.

So that's my little update for now. Guess I should get back to work.

XOXO,
Baby Girl


No comments: